Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monopoly - The King Of Board Games

Monopoly is my most favorite board game.  As a child it held a curious fascination for me.  I remember the super long games that we used to play when the weather was rainy.  Monopoly is a magnificent game.  Even though I live alone in a small apartment in Waikiki, Hawaii, I still get to play Monopoly whenever I want because I have four different versions that I can play on my video game systems.  I play it on my Nintendo Entertainment System, SEGA Genesis, SEGA Master System, and the original Gameboy.  I have a special strategy that I use to defeat multiple computer players.  It works most of the time, and is based on the fact that the computer generated players are basically greedy.  Safe journeys to all the fans of Endyr's Toy Box, wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment